- Attend a church. Evangelical churches love Jesus and await his return; they will receive you and help you learn more about God's will for your life.
- Pray continually to God in the name of Jesus. Prayers allow you to have an intimate relationship; remember that praying is talking to God and not just repeating phrases by heart.
- Read the Bible (we suggest you start with John 3:16) and ask Jesus to reveal His word to you.
- Do not be embarrassed to admit in front of others that Jesus is your Lord and Savior.
- Ask Jesus to prepare you for his upcoming arrival.
- Love God with all your heart and your neighbor as yourself.
Open the eyes of my heart